Regular Medical Checkup for students are closed.
Regular medical checkup for students is implemented in accordance with the regulation of the School Health and Safety Act.
All students (including research students, etc.) have to take a medical checkup.
Please make an advance reservation after answering “Web-Based Screening”.
(Reservation only. If you do not make a reservation, you will not be able to take a checkup.)
In addition, please check “Things to Bring” and “Note”.
If you have any questions or concerns, please read “Q & A” and “Medical Examination Certificate” first.
〔From April 1st to May 20th, 2021〕Ito Campus Center Zone Infirmary (The 2nd floor of the Big Sand (LAWSON))
〔From April 6th to April 14th, 2021〕Hospital Campus Infirmary (The 1st floor of the Building of Administrative Office)
〔From April 20th to the morning of April 22nd, 2021〕Ohashi Campus Infirmary (The 2nd floor of the Design Common)
〔From April 27th to April 28th, 2021〕Chikushi Campus Infirmary (The 1st floor of the Institute for Materials Chemistry and Engineering)
※Except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Reservation Method You can answer and make a reservation from 9:00 AM March 23th(Tue) .
※If you are planning to graduate, please do not answer and make a reservation.
※Who go on to the Master’s course or Doctoral course, please answer and make a reservation with your new student number after the entrance ceremony.
※New students should answer and make a reservation after receiving student ID.
※Please complete to answer “Web-Based Screening・Questionnaire” and make a reservation in advance.
※If you do not complete “Web-Based Screening・Questionnaire” or not make a reservation, you will not be able to take a medical checkup.
※Please make a reservation early as your preferred date and time may be full.
Things to Bring
- Student ID
- A plain black or white T-shirt
- Attendance Card (either by presenting a screen-shot or a print-out of the booking page)
- ①Please complete answer the web-based screening and make a reservation in advance.
- ②When you take a chest X-ray examination, you have to take off an underwear on the top half of your body (brassiere, camisole, etc.).
If you want to wear a T-shirt when having your examination, bring a plain black or white T-shirt with you.
- ③Wear a mask (the mask can be a disposal, gauze or a mask made by your own).
- ④Please check your body temperature before the medical checkup (If the temperature is higher than 37.5 degrees, you are not allowed to take a checkup).
※If you do not cooperate with the above, you may not be able to take a medical checkup.
- ⑤Visiting Researchers and Research Fellows are not eligible to take this checkup.
- ⑥You can issue a medical examination certificate for students who have taken a medical checkup. Examples of the need for a medical examination certificate include clinical and educational practices, and employment activities, etc.
- ⑦If you need any special assistance, please contact the Student Support Section by e-mail in advance.(e.g., physical disability, mental disorder, chronic health condition, development disorder, gender dysphoria and/or religious issues).
・Support Section, Student Support Division
・Center for Health Sciences and Counseling
Ito Campus Center Zone TEL: 092-802-5881
Ito Campus West Zone TEL: 092-802-3297
Hospital Campus TEL: 092-642-6889
Ohashi Campus TEL: 092-553-4581
Chikushi Campus TEL: 092-583-8431
COPYRIGHT c KYUSHU UNIVERSITY Center for Health Sciences and Counseling.